Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lake Trip July 2011

I know that I am playing catch up here but there are a few things that I want to blog about... First of all, we love the lake! As previous boat owners, it is so hard to not be able to go to the lake anytime we want. Luckily, we were able to plan a trip to Roosevelt with some friends in July. We were able to stay in the SRP houses (so lucky that they opened last minute!) and be on the lake for 2 days! It was so fun!

Keegan loved it!! I was a little worried about her not liking the boat but I was wrong. She did not like the life jacket but once we took it off and didn't make her wear it (I know, we are bad parents), she was totally chill. It even put her to sleep. She took her normal naps on the boat, ate like crazy, loved to swim in the water with us, the whole sha-bang! Which, only leads to one conclusion, we need another boat!





No comments: