Monday, May 4, 2009

Flower and Garden

So...a few weeks ago, Kevin and I decided to plant some flowers and a garden. It was fun. I got to pick out all the flowers and do that. I haven't done it since I was a little girl with my grandma so it was fun. Kevin did most of our garden. We planted red peppers, yellow peppers, green bell peppers, yellow squash, and zuccini. Our front yard looks good now. I always have to keep up with all the cute stuff the neighbor lady has and make mine even cuter!







A few days after we planted all of our stuff, I was sitting at work and thought to myself, Kevin and I have been together for almost 2 years and we have never been camping together!!! CRAZY...I KNOW! So, I text Kevin "Lets go camping tonight" He responded, "With who?" I said "Me and you!" He said "Where" My reply, "Our backyard!!!" "We will talk about it when I get home" he said. My mom just laughed and called me crazy and said that he would never agree to it. Boy was she wrong! We lit a fire in our little fire pit. After Kevin dumped gasoline on it, I started it and burned all my arm hairs off!!! Luckily my eyelashed were safe (that was the only thing I was worried about!) So we blew up and air mattress and slept outside. It was really fun and we both surprisingly slept really well :) I love him!

He didn't go for the sleep over in the living room the next night though!

3 comments:

Jade said...

Too fun!! He's nice to do that for you! Your yard is pretty!

Cassandra Romney said...

TABITHA!!!! That is such a cute idea! I love it! Your flowers! There is just something about growing thigns that makes you feel hole! I want to polant a garden eventually but im not even ready fort that yet! I want to see those flowers in full bloom!

Cami D. said...

Ha ha you guys are so cute!