Wednesday, April 1, 2009

California!

For Tori's birthday, we decided to take her and Tasia to California this past weekend. We had such a good time. On Friday morning, we woke up at 2:00 a.m. and left Mesa at 3:30 a.m. to spend that day at Six Flags. The day was great! We got there about 10:15 or so and stayed till they closed at 6:00. There weren't any lines so we rode non-stop! As we were driving to our hotel, Tori goes, Tab I think I'm going to throw up. Sure enough! Just as I got a few plastic bags together... Blah!!!





Then, on Saturday, we went to California adventure. It was great...the day was nice, we got to ride a few rides, got a little tan. It was fun.




Then, on Sunday, Tori's birthday, we went to Disneyland. It was pretty cold that day and super busy!!! Annoyingly busy. Of course, we don't get to the parks until about 2 or 3 in the afternoon so around 6 when it started raining, everyone cleared out. They announced that they might not do the firework show so everyone left. Perfect for us, we rode and rode and rode without lines. It was great. So, here are some pictures of the fun we had!




3 comments:

Jade said...

Tabitha, Hey!! I got your message a couple of days ago but, I accidentally erased it! so, now I don't have your number. Call me back.

Way cute pics!! It looks like a lot of fun!!

j & s said...

hi tabs! i am so jealous cause i love love love six flags! you are just too adorable! :)

Cassandra Romney said...

Haha! Tabitha you are so cute! I love that you are wearing a rain pancho with your white shirt! Good thinking! I love that you went for the weekend! I cant help it Im always up for spending money on weekend excursions and Hopfuly after we get married ill be on some of thoes myself! We will have to go together! :o)