Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bachelor's of Art in Education!!!


I am so excited! I FINALLY got an email today saying that ASU has emailed me my diploma! I graduated in December and they are just barely sending it! Well, it is partially my fault (well kind of). I had gay parking tickets from gay ASU that totalled A LOT of money. I paid it like 2 or 3 months ago though and they are finally getting it out! Yippee!! I can't wait to get it! These are some of the lovely ladies that I spent every day with for almost a year! Even though it was awful, I really miss it. I would go back to school in an instant! Ahh...it makes me sad. I miss sitting at the end of my table with my pink backpack. Good times! Anyway...super excited to get my diploma!

2 comments:

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Whoop Whoop. To bad you will never use your degree ha ha ha

Cassandra Romney said...

THATS AWESOME! YOU KNOW I HEARD THAT THEY WILL DO THAT! NOW YOU CAN BE A REALL TEACHER! YAH!!!